Boards & Commissions
Serving Our Community
The City of Pasco has many different boards and commissions that work to ensure the safety, beauty, and functionality of our city. They include the:
Seeking Applicants for the following Boards & Commissions
- Arts & Culture Commission – Position No. 4 for an "Art Professional" is vacant due to a recent resignation. The City is seeking applicants in professions such as art directors, art educators, art managers/administrators, dealers and/or individuals enrolled in higher education art programs.
- Historic Preservation Commission– Position No. 3 term expired and Position No. 4 is currently vacancy.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated interest and competence in historic preservation and possess qualities of impartiality and broad judgment.
- City of Pasco residency required; however, the Mayor and City Council may waive the residency requirement if the candidate is a professional who has experience in identifying, evaluating, and protecting historic resources and are selected from among the disciplines of architecture, history, architectural history, planning, prehistoric and historic archaeology, folklore, cultural anthropology, curatorship, conservation, landscape architecture, or related disciplines.
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board – Position No. 2 is vacant due to a recent resignation. The City is seeking applicants for interested in serving on the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board. An applicant must be a resident of the City of Pasco. Here is a link to the Pasco Municipal Code that provides additional information regarding this board under PMC Chapter 2.90 and here is the link to the board's webpage. Position No. 2 is open until filled with the first review of applications received by September 27, 2021.
Joining a Board or Commission
Are you interested in improving our city and serving on one of the above boards or commissions? Fill out an online Boards and Commissions Application. It will be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office:
City of Pasco
P.O. Box 293
Pasco, WA 99301
Phone: (509) 544-3096